Thursday, April 19, 2012

Week 13 Blog

Today the Colts announced that Andrew Luck would be the number one pick in the NFL draft. They have little doubt on what Luck will bring the Colts. They are very excited to be getting this quarterback and can't wait to see what he has to offer for Indianapolis. Although the Colts will have a tough time with most of their other stars being gone also.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2012/story/_/id/7831853/2012-nfl-draft-indianapolis-colts-tell-andrew-luck-no-1-pick-source-says

I believe this is a great idea for the Colts. I have very little doubt that he will be a bust. I believe that he will be the new "Peyton." Some others believe that RGIII was a better choice but I just don't see that happening. Luck has the whits and talent to be the best quarterback in the NFL.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah,I agree with you Lydia. I also agree with Luck being the new "Peyton." Chase commented on my blog saying something like Luck has more things in common with Peyton so you wouldn't have to change the offense so much, which is a great thing. I see Luck being the better QB in the long run.

    ReplyDelete