Sunday, April 29, 2012

So I finally figured out how to work the new site which explains why this is so late. I thought it was going to make me have to make a completely new blog which I did like three days in a row. This week an underdog team in the Champions League are progressing to the finals. Chelsea beat the last years champions, FC Barcelona, in a 3-2 goal aggregate. Chelsea will be facing Bayern Munich, from Germany, in this years finals. Bayern Munich beat the runners up from last year, Real Madrid, in a penalty kick shoot-out. This is only the second time in history that Chelsea is going to the finals.

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2012/04/26/stoppage-time-champions-league-surprises-shouldnt-surprise-anyone/

I am very excited for this years finals. I am having a very hard time deciding which team I should support in the finals. They are my two favorite teams and I think they should both win. I honestly believe that the Germans will come out with the win but my hopes are for Chelsea. Which ever one wins, it will be an amazing game.

No comments:

Post a Comment