Thursday, May 10, 2012

LAST WEEK!

This week President Obama admitted that he was pro gay marriage. This contradicts his 2008 campaign when he said that he only supports a man and a woman marriage. A day after Obama's statement about gay marriage George Clooney donated a large sum of money towards his re-election campaign. Romney still supports his original belief where a marriage is between a man and a woman.

 http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/05/10/obama-raising-hollywood-money-on-heels-gay-marriage-endorsement/

I think this was a stupid idea for Obama to do. Although it is a good thing for me considering I do not want another term with Obama in office, he will lose more votes than he gains in this recent statement. I personally have no problem with the idea. If two people want to get married and their church allows them to marry in their church, its not my job to judge. Those people were put on this earth for a reason so God must have a plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment